Tuesday, April 28, 2009

6 - The Three Musketeers ..

[ Bazza ]
I closed the Phone oo chayyakt 3ala il sa3a ..
omg! .. sarlina 2 hours ensoolif? ..
he's sweet .. and ma3enda that Kuwaiti ego thing ..
oo He felt enna Im upper than him ..
So I kept controlling the conversation eb kaife ..
I closed my eyes while thinking " what's next? " ..
shenu abi ousaL mn haL call? .. it's so wrong ..
is there's a point? .. I smiled while a tinny
voice in my head told me ;
OMG! it's just a phone call .. One phone call ..
mara7 et'9er .. it's nothing!
I woke up in the morning wella msg from him ..
Zaid ; " Good morning Bazza .. "
I smiled .. 7araaaaaam ..
6ab3an I didn't texted him back ..
bas there's part of my estanas ..
he's kind to me ..
I took a shower ..
oo libast training oo nezalt ta7at il living room ..
cus today our lunch with the family memebrs ( yam3a )
.
.
[ Fay ]
waaaaaaayy..! .. I can't Stand FaisaL .. walla I can't ..
He's getting on my nerves alot hal youmain ..
FaisaL ; " FAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY .. "
I walked to the room where he was standing ..
Fay ; " hala? "
FaisaL ; " where's my Navy polo training? "
I stared at him ; " I don't know! .. al7een emnadene to ask me
haL question?? .. call lenda .. shako emnadene ana! "
Faisal ; " Shfech entay! "
Fay ; " SHFENE? MAFENNNNNNY SHAYYYYYY! ..."
I mummbled while walking out side the room ; " I can't stand you ..
maleq sayir mu 6abe3e .. I can't .. "
FaisaL lebast deshdasha .. oo 6ala3 from il appartment
going downstairs 7ag il yam3a ..
I sat eb our living room staring bil door ..
I wanna cry .. abiiii abche walla ..
I can't stand any one Now ..
lay3a chabdi oo Nafsete khaisa ..
Libast black dress oo nizalt ta7at ..
3ami ; " Hala Hala fay .. "
I smiled while kissing his head ; " hala 3ame .. "
I kissed my mother in law head ; " khalti shlonech? "
she smiled ; " tamam .. Shfeech fay? waych ma56oof .. "
FaisaL Stared at me .. waiting for my answer ..
because He wanna Know what's wrong with me ..
Fay ; " nothing .. mu nayma 3adiL ams .. "
She smiled ; " esmellah 3alaich .. enshalla mafech ela il3afeya .. "
I sat next to Bazza ..
She whespered ; " what's wrong? "
I mummbled ; " okhoch .. Bazza I hate him .. "
She giggled ; " heheheh thanks god sertay eb my team .. "
I giggled too ; " hehehe abaih madre shfene bazza ..
I can't look at him .. mu gadra .. "
Bazza ; " yemkin malaitay from ur life with him .. madre .. "
I nodded ; " yeah maybe .. "
Ga3adna all 3ala il table ..
I stared at the Machboos Diyay ..
I used to love machboos ..
bas lay3a chabdi ..
I just wanna .. CRY..!
FaisaL ; " Shfech fay? "
I stared at my empty plate ; " nothing .. "
Bazza ; " eklay! .. Machbooood mmmmmm .. "
I smiled ; " bil3afya .. I don't want .. mu you3ana .. "
FaisaL whispered to me ; " Fay Im sorry? .. Sawaitlch shay? .. "
flog of tears full my eyes .. and I don't know if I should
swallow my tears or not?
I pushed the wodden chair lay wara oo walked to
ward the Bathroom with big fast steps ..
I lock the bathroom door ..
and bend 3ala ilsink o start crying so hard ..
I opened il maghsala ..
and washed my face while drop of tears yanzelon 3ala my cheeks ..
I said to my self ; "caaalm down fay .. what's wrong? ..
shfeech? .. calm down ..
it's okay to hate ur husband .. 3adi ..
he's a human oo fe sometime esawey 7arakat etbu6 ilchabd ..
that's okay fay .. shshshshsh .. calm down .. you shouldn't cry ..
haday a3sabich fay .. " FaisaL mn wara il door ..
while knocking gently ; " Fayoona .. open the door .. "
I cried even harder .. he's sweet to me .. why I can't stand him? ..
waaay looking at his face makes me SICK..!
Fay ; " FaisaL Go away .. "
FaisaL ; " please fay .. what's wrong? ..
did I do anything wrong to you?? .."
I nodded ; " yes yes you did .. "
FaisaL sootah taghayyar .. ; " whaat babe? .. "
I opened the door ..
while drop of tears 3ala my red cheeks ..
Fay ; " I .. I .. I .. can't .. "
FaisaL put his hand gently 3ala my cheek .. ; " what?? .. Im Sorry ..
I swear to god I didn't do anything wrong wana qased .. whats wrong? .."
I closed my eyes ..
why the ground is moving? ..
I wanna throw up ..
what's the white light?? ..
hello? ..
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO????? ..
ANY ONE CAN HEAR MEEEEEE???? ..
.
.
[ Fadwa ]
it have been 2 weeks since Bazza talked to that 3qaidey Zaid ..
waaaay waiiiii3! .. he's the biggest e3qaidey in Kuwait ..
he's sharp tweety voice! .. wayyyyy ..
magdarrrrrr..! sootah ezenn bil athon ..
okay , This Zaid mu my case ..
I should focus 3ala FaisaL .. what Should I do??
I can't stand my life without him ..
Should I tell Fay about it ??
I layed On my bed ..
while reading my msgs ..
* My inbox ..
Bazza ; " LOOOOOL ABAIH FADDDWOO! .. he texted me ams
asking me for a date! .. tetwaqa3ain wain ewadene?? ilmbarkeya? :P "
I smiled .. She's crazy walla! ..
a Small lamb poped next to me head ..
there's a baaaaaaaad idea marrat eb bali ..
ooh god .. it's a really really bad idea ..
Bas what Should I do ??
waiting for Fay to have kids from FaisaL yalla at7arrak??
I can't allow this! .. magdar..!
I'll tell Bazza the truth .. oo she'll help me ..
oo I'll make it clear enna she have her own mistakes ..
oo I'll save her msgs .. okay I'll never threat her..
bas I'll creat a line between us ..
as we call it " masale7 moshtaraka " ..
I'll shut up about Zaid ..
and She'll help me in FaisaL's case ..
that sound .. Fair ..

12 comments:

  1. allah! pregnant fay?? ;*

    and fadwa?? .. what's wrong with her!!!!!! 3aib! ;@

    ReplyDelete
  2. al7en mo tgolen bazza mort faisal :P? oo fay e5ta !! TERAAA MADRY SHELSALFA :@?


    3shan chi ysamoni madry shakw :P cuz kela m'6ay3a :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Bazza shouldn't take advantage of Zaid, she shouldn't make him believe in something that isn't true

    2)Shfeeha fay? Is she pregnant? Hormones? Faj2a chithi glibat?! Shisalfa?

    3) Fadwa shfeeeha? 9a7ya? Nawya 3ala shar! Ma 9arat love hathi, la w al7een she's gna blackmail Bazza!? Ihya shthanbha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok Fadwa needs to get a life seriously shooo she wants to steal her friend's husband??? what is she thinking GOD walla shes really getting on my nerves SERIOUSLY..

    OMG Fay akeeed pregnant!!!

    Bazza no comment lool shoo ha shes using Zaid...

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ESH.GE9AAAAAAAAAAAAAAT FADWA ESHTABIIII ;@
    eb tagliib wayeha wela eshloun ;p
    o tra baza she6ana ;p
    yala nabi new post ;*
    NONA ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://calculatinglove.blogspot.com/

    check out this new blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://dream-thesecretoflove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. visit my blog please .. and nice stories <33 am reading 'em .. be my follower and i 'll be yours "follower"

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! 3ajeba elqissa :P Kamleeeha please;p Way fedwa etqeethhh :P .. O Zaid LOOL! 3ajeb :p Bazza is funny bs ba6a chabdy 7aram the way she's treating that guy loool.. Fay is cute;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. meta betkamleen?? please kamlay;p

    ReplyDelete