Saturday, April 25, 2009

2- The Three Musketeers ..

[ Fay ]
I woke up In the morning moving my shoulders
so slowly .. searching for FaisaL's cosy hand aroud me ..
I whispered to my self ; " wainah? "
I walked into the bathroom oo took a shower ..
6ala3t mn il bathroom wella FaisaL ga3ed 3ala ilbed ..
I smiled ; " Hiiiiiii .. "
He smiled ; " Halla babe .. Good morning .. "
I kissed his cheek .. ; " hala hala .. "
He winked while saying ; " egoolon '3albat'hum bil janjefa ams .. "
I giggled while saying ; "eeeeeeeh hehehe galoooolek ..
shrayik shagolihum esawon? hehehe "
he smiled while saying ; " mmmm .. shay 5ayis! "
I opened my closet searching for a training since
e7na bil shalaih ya3ne ..
I mummbled ; " where's my training?? uffffff! kellaaa Bazzo chethe!
ta5eth my clothes oo ma etred'hm!!!!! uffffffff! "
I opened the door while wearing a white short toweL ..
FaisaL yelled ; " WAIN WAIN? "
I stared at him ; " Bazza's Room! ya3ni wain barou7 ..
ba5eth menha my training .. "
he pointed at me while raising his eyebrows .. ; " chethe? "
Fay ; " I'll run hehehe .. "
FaisaL stood up .. ; " set here bas! .. I'll go oo bring ur training .. "
I nodded .. while uhwa ra7 barra oo ana farasht my toweL 3ala ilarth ..
oo 6ala3t johnson baby powder mn il closet ..
.
.
[ Fadwa ]
Ams ma nemna ella around 6 am ..
Kint 3aizana ared Our challet ..,
So I layed Down in Bazza's Bed Next to her ..
Labsa my usho red PJ ..
ehya shorty short oo tight white body ..
bazzo nu3ha tetgallab all over the night ..
So in the morning 7asait feha 6a7at mn ilbed ta7at ..
bas I couldn't Move .. I was so sleepy ..
I opened my eyes 3ala FaisaL's Voice ..
I smiled .. ; " aaakh ya 7elweeeeeek .. "
he was yelling at Fay??
3aqadt my eyebrows in a desperate try to hear
anything mn kalmaah ..
kilmallah oo his Voice eser agrab!! ..
sheft The grip of the door tet7arrak ..
OMGGGGGGG! he's Comming..!
ma yadre enny mawjooooodaaa ..
I smiled with that deviles idea eb bali ..
I closed my eyes channy nayma ..
oo rolled to Show him some Skin ..
I felt his nervous fast soot steps ..
faj'a chan yerga3 il bab without staring at me body kellish!
WAYYYYYYYYY3AAAAAAAA okay .. ;@
.
.
[ Bazza ..]
I woke up in The morning willa wayhi bil window!
I jumped ; " BESMELLAAAAAAAAH..! "
I raised my head .. chan astaw3eb enny 6ay7a 3ala il floor ..
aawchh my back e3awwir ..
Feta7t my closet ..
I said to Fadwa ; " Foofa where's my blue jucy training ?? "
She Said while fixing her eye-liner ; " mmm madre .. ayhu? maL fay? "
I nodded while taking my PJ's off ; " yess .. "
Fadwa ; " madre .. bas Tara 7assait eb FaisaL edesh
ilroom yemkin 5atha .. "
I said while albes Fayoo's navy lacoste dress ;
" oo Shaku ehya ma yat! .. No No faisaL yeste7y ..
he wouldn't came into the room wentay nayma .. 3aib ya3ne .. "
Fadwa Smiled ; " madre .. "
6ala3na Outside ..
wella 7a6een big white table .. oo karasi jidam ilba7ar..
oo yetrayeqoon ..
I yelled ; " BiiiiiL 3afeyyya .. "
they all replied ; " alla e3afech .. "
Fay Stared at me ; " Come here ya kalba .. "
I ran in a stupid childish way to her ; " Haa mama fay? "
She giggled while Staring at my/her dress ; " Hatha mu mali?? "
I nodded ; " embala embala .. Bas ma legait il training .. athareech entay labsetah! "
She laughed ; " heheh la wallaaaa! MALOOOTY EHDOOOOOOOMEE .. "
I kissed her cheek ; " ma amoooon fayoona? "
She smiled in her pure way ; " embala Baza bas wala it's Over! .. ma7eb chethe ana .. oo etreden my clothes 3afsa oo waskheen .. I hate you walla .. "
I turned my eyes to faisaL ; " Shoofha tara thalatne .. "
He laughed while eating his waffle ; " ana shako .. hehehe "
I yelled ; " 6ab3aaaaaaaaaan! Faayyy ma ta'3lee6 haaaaa .. ta3aL enta ..
Shako emdar3em il room oo ma5eth il training oo Fadwa 3endi?? "
he Choked with his waffle .. Fayy 6aaqqat 3ala his back while handling him water ..
Fay ; " esmellah 3alaaaaaaik 7aaayateeee .. esmellahhhh .. "
I stared at her ; " la etgoleelah esmelah! ..
tara it's wrong edar3em oo ilbent nayma! "
FaisaL while ek7k7 ; " makent adre! .. I didn't know! ..
badesh shasawey ya3ni! .. "
Baza ; " wentay laish ma yetay? "
Fay ; " laish ana kan 3endi shay ayelich feeh? my closet 3endich nesaitay? "
I laughed while doing stupid faces ;
" yala yala barou7 7ag il bent la et5es ehnak all alone .. "
I turned oo walked toward Fadwa ..
while asma3 soot Fay whispering to faisaL ;
" Shako dash 3alaihum ilroom! "

3 comments:

  1. Mn bidayat'ha mashakil:p Mo hayna hel bnt.. allay3eeenhom 3ala Fadwa walla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teenager .. No mu mashakeL wayid ;p bas nijra shwayya ..

    Madry Shakw .. eeeeh 7aram! :*

    ReplyDelete