Sunday, April 26, 2009

4 - The Three Musketeers ..

[ Fadwa .. ]
Fay o Bazza e7daraw from Challet around 4 pm ..
I went to our challet oo thafaina our thing oo 7adarna around 6 pm ..
I was so angry and pissed off ..from the way that FaisaL looked at Fay ..
He was deelpy in love with her .. I hate me self because of that ..
bas Mu gadra akrahha .. I loved him since forever! .. oo he married Fay?? ..
I didn't notice any sign of love between them ..
oo She's asasan Not so hyper or crasy
to fall in love .. FaisaL was that kind of guys elli lah his Name in KU ..
He was ra'es rab6a and Something big ..
bas Fay kind of nierd and Quit person ..
ma tesla7 enna ta5tha meni ana ..
I love Fay walla! I swear to god I do ..
But I just can't handle it ..
Bas heart Dances everytime I saw his amazing Smile ..
and his Big eyes ..
kil ma ashoof fay and faisaL together .. I asked my self ;
" If I stole him from her arms akoon homewrecker?? No No ..
I don't think so .. I can't stole him .. I'll let him choose me Over her ..
7azat'ha I won't be a homewrecker .. "
.
.
[ Fay ]
why his face is so damn Sexy?
and why my heart Skip a Beat
everytime he stared at me ..
In his own way ..
I love him ..
I can't imagine my life without faisaL ..
Im that kind of girls elli ma teswa thing without her man ..
and I admit that .. I can't live my life without him ..
he's my rock and source of strength ..
FaisaL is so outgoing person oo lah wayid ma3arf ..
but in the Other hand , ana 7adddddiiiiii il 3aks ..
So he's my better half .. and I Love it that way ..
wesalna our home about 5 pm ..
FaisaL took a shower kan berou7 Duwaneya for his friend ..
awaL my 6ala3 from the bathroon he fond his whte lond dishdasha
and white ghetra .. oo ta7at'hum Small Silver moubkhar ..
He called me ; " Fayooona .. "
I came to the Room with a smile ..
I knew that " fayoona" .. waraha something nice ..
I entered the room ..
Fay ; " hala? .. "
He smiled ; " come her .. "
I walked toward him .. while staring direct into his
stunning big eyes .. ; " hmmmm? "
He hugged me gentely and whispered ; " I love you .. "
I smiled while hugging him back ; " eshkether? "
He kissed my left cheek ; " waaaaayid .. "
I blushed ..
although we married after a Love story oo sarli
2 monthes metjablen ..
I couldn't be naughty or even took the first step
ib hal suwalif .. I was so shy and chicken ..
and I felt enna that a man thing ..
they should start it ..
I walked with him to the door ..
while holding the mubkhar for him ..
he waved his left hand to me ..
while e6alli3 eb his other hand ilzeqayer ; " yala bye .. "
I smiled ; " bye 7abebe .. bas ba66eL .. "
He laughed ; " kil 7azza lazim eda5len mawtho3 il zegayer .. "
I blow him a flyingkiss with a smile ..
.
.
[ Bazza ]
waaaaai3 ...!
I hate itttt laima enrid mn ilchallet oo neg3ad at home ..
malaqa malaqa ..
I saw faisaL walking out mn ilbait ..
I called fay ..
Bazza ; " alooo wainch? "
fay ; " foog! wain barou7 ya3ne .. "
I laughed ; " heheh la etzefen ..
enzain teyen with me il avenues?
babaddeL dress then enrou7 neg3ad eb caffe .. "
fay ; " mmm .. chan gelteli mn gabeL! ..
FaisaL ma e7eb enna ye6la3 then agolah! .. e7eb asta'thena face to face .. "
I raised my eyebrowses .. walla okhoy emsawelah jaw!
I said in hummer way ; " 3ishtttttaaaw! .. agooL fayoo teyen wela la? "
Fay ; " Don't talk about faisaL chethe! .. cham marra agolich? .. "
bazza ; " heheh okay sorry .. you'll come with me wela shenu? "
fay : " ok ok .. yalla give me 10 mins .. "
I went to my room oo libast red skinny Dress from maxmara ..
with silk ponytail .. Fay enzalat willa labsa cute flow white dress ..
oo cute thin hair band ..
Fay said while e6alli3 her mobile from her
small colored clutch ; " mu lazim engooL for Fadwa? "
I nodded ; "emballa I told her tawa ..
dazaitlaha msg .. we'll meet her there .. "
she smiled while walking to the car garage ..
re7na the avenues oo badalt my dress from topshop ..
then re7na to pauL caffe ..
kalaina oo kilshay was going great ..
hehehe there's One e3qaidey guy kept staring at me ..
Fadwa laughed loudly ; " hahaha aaaaaaaambaaaih! ..
ila7mar 3awad galbaaaaaah? "
fay said while biting her lips ;
" ushhh! your voice 3aleeee..! "
Defa3na il check ..
oo we walked to the parking ..
that e3qaide kept following is in a creepy way ..
fay took a deep breath ; " uff! enarfiz oo efasheL tara .. "
I laughed 3alaiha ; " heheh eshda3wa! its not a big deaL .. "
I turned 3ala il guy while we was walking bil dark parking ..
fay whispered ; " don't do it! .. don't talk to himmm Fay!!! "
bas I gave him a checking out look .. and walked to the car ..
I stared at him while pulling my door 7aiiL oo
uhwa maska ; " pls let it go!!!! "
I was afraid ilsara7a ..
He said some stupid things to me .. like ; " fe majaL! "
I laughed .. ommmg! how e3qaide is that?? ..
it was a scene .. kilman emur e5ezna ..
I said ; " cham ur number .. bas go away!!! "
He smiled ; " call me .. 9xxxxxx "
and he didn't moved his hand oo let the door ella
laima his mobile rang from my call ..

8 comments:

  1. la7'6a ehya bazza murt fai9al wela shenw?! t5alba6t !

    ReplyDelete
  2. madry shakw ..
    yes ;D bazza mort faisaL .
    and Fay e5et faisaL ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Saroona

    Ashwa eni bdait agra el7een, cuz b3dain I would have a lot to read lol :p

    bs mashalla really nice story, w great writing .. Keep it up ya 7lwa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. get into the spicy home-wrecking part quick :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some Kuwaiteya .. AWWWWWWWW! ;* .. thanks you dear .. walla mashkora ..

    wizdom .. LOOOOOOOOOL I will enshalla :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. la7tha la7tha il7een in th 3 first posts ga3da igooleen ina fay is the wife oo il7een faj2a galabtay oo itgooleen bazza is the wife? 7adi tila5ba6t;s shino hatha? pls check gabel la tektbeen! thnkuu

    ReplyDelete
  7. anonymous .. yeah Sorry ;* la5ba6t .. Im So Sorry ;* .. sana3t kilshay .. oo I'll take care next time ;* Sorry dear ;*

    ReplyDelete