Sunday, April 26, 2009

3- The Three Musketeers ..

[ Fadwa ]
I was so bored from Shalaih ..
away from FaisaL ..
bas watching him with fay! ..
oo I have that bad feeling ennah faham my sign ..
when I rolled up bil bed last night ..
I don't have an issue m3a Fay ..
all my Case m3a FaisaL .. shloon ye5tar
Fay oo he Knew enna I love him??
I Loved Fay ..
and I don't wanna ruin her life ..
bas I wanna ruin faisaL's ..
ana oo Bazza went to the Challet oo ga3dna enshof dvd..
waiting for the rest e5alsoon akelhum 3alshan ya7deron ..
My mother called me etgooli meta ma e7daraw eb na7dir too ..
cus ehya oo my dad metjablen .. fa etha Baza oo fay e7daraw ..
mala da3i ya3ne neg3ad ..
all my life kanat around these 2 girls ..
7adna more than sisters ..
.
.
[ Fay ]
I stared at faisaL as he said ; " makent adri enha nayma! ..
dakhalt 5athait il training oo 6ala3t .. "
I took a deep breath while saying ;
" what that suppose to mean faisaL? "
daz his chair lay wara oo stood up ; " Nothing Fay .. Nothing ..
getlich my mistake .. "
I stood up oo walked after him ; " al7een laish za3alt? "
He ignored my Qustion oo walked toward the Challet ..
I yelled ; " Tara Fadwa there .. "
He raised his hand in a angry way and yell back ;
" WANA SHAKOOOOO FEHAAAAA!! "
I sat with the rest for 10 mins ..
then went back to the Challet ..
7adii kent em3asba ..
bas gilt I'll ignore him ..
I wouldn't talk to him .. kelish ..
.
.
[ Bazza ]
hahaha!
hathoola il yahaL met'hawsheen Or what??
FaisaL enterd the Challet withot looking at Me or Fadwa
elli embas6een bil living room ..
after Shway ..
Fay dashait oo sat next to me ..
I mummbled ; " Met'hawshen? "
She covered her face with her tinny white hands ;
" enarfiiz o5ooch .. "
I giggled while saying ; " heheh la tableshenni alone feeh ..
heheheh he's ur husband too .. "
She smile while laying down oo putting her head 3ala my lap ..
Faj'a soot FaisaL ; " FAYYYYYYYY .. "
She whispered ; " mani rada .. "
I laughed .. ; " heheheh kiiiiiiids????? "
FaisaL nezaL cham edreyya .. oo stared at her ;
" Fay .. anadech ana .. "
I smiled ; " ma et7acheek fay .. "
He smiled ; " sij ma et7achene ? "
She closed her eyes ..
I laughed ; " hehehe La oo ba3ad don't wanna see you! "
He laughed while yanziL ildaray .. ; " kelish wela fay 3ad .. "
She smiled while still closing her eyes ..
I whispered ; " Heey ! la te'97eken .. you're mad remember .. "
She laughed ; " magdarrrrr .. 6a3eeeeeh ..
his face ma yakser il5a6er? "
I stared at his face .. ; " OMG .. he's the male virgin of me .. "
he laughed ; " tawich etla7theen? "
we all laugh .. While fadwa was staring at FaisaL in a akward way ..
I sent her a msg ; " Shfeech Fadwoo?? "
She jumped from her mobile beep oo uhwa eb her lap ..
garat il msg .. oo put the mobile yamha ..
I smiled ashwa ma3nata nothing wrong with her ..

4 comments:

  1. Ok I officailly hate Fadwa, Shno ruin his life!? Yuba kaifa u dnt choose who u fall in love with ye3ni! Kaifa! Lol Bazza tyenin;p I Like her... Mashalla 3elaich chem post ib one day? 3aini 3elaich barda! Keep it up... I'm really loving it! Walla mashalla =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fadwa. No seriously I want to know what she will do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teenager : hehehe 7ayate ;* thanks wayid :D ..
    yees fe nas efakroon ib that way .. enna i'll ruin his life nor hers! ;S

    wizdom .. LOOOOOOOOL .. she's full of life .. and crasy ,, you just can't ignore that ..

    Madry Shakw .. hehe you nickname is just so amazing a7ad galich? ;* .. Not Shereera .. She's In love! :)

    ReplyDelete