Saturday, May 16, 2009

7 - The Three Musketeers ..

[ Fay ]
I opened my eyes ..
Fay ; " aaah .. "
Bazza ; " Esmellah 3alaich .. " she turned around
and pulled faisaL from his white polo t-shirt ;
" faisaL! .. she woke up .. " Ha came toward me ..
I smiled ; " hiiiiii .. what's wrong .. Laish Im in the hospitaL?? "
He kissed my forhead ; " thank you for carrying my baby .. "
my eyes poped .. and my tears just kept falling so fast ..
Fay ; " I..I .. ME?? "
He laughed ; " heheh .. eeh eeh .. "
I hugged him so tight ; " aaaaaaaaaw .. "
Bazza ; " e7m e7m! .. Im here please "
we all laughed ..
it was the perfect image ..
since I was a small kid I thought about my dream man ..
my wedding .. my small kids ..
finally , all my dream come true ..
it just so ..
perfect ..
FaisaL 6ala3 his mobile from his jeans ..
FaisaL ; " thuwaney .. "
he opened the room door and
went Out while saying ;
" alo .. na3am? "
Bazza Hugged me so tight ; " maaaaaaabroooooook!
finallyyyyyy .. I'll have a nephew 3alshan a7assir feh! "
.
.
[ Bazza ]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
Isn't that the cutest?
I'll be 3amma?? .. abbaih! Im So happy!!
I love FaisaL and Fay! .. they Deserve the Best ..
They Deserce to be Happy .. For sure!
I got a text msg ..
from ; Zaid.
" wainch? "
I smiled ..
To; Zaid.
" hospitaL .. with my borther ..
morta sick :) "
From ; Zaid.
" 3asa mashar?? menu ilmareth? "
To; Zaid.
" my brother's wife .. she's pregnant .. "
From ; Zaid.
" mashallaaaa! mabroooook .."
I was texting him ..
while thinking .. " What's next?? "
I was scared everytime FaisaL looked at me wana akteb ilmsgs ..
I was scared every time it beeps oo Fay ta36ene nathra ..
if I were busted?? abbaih! FaisaL be7e6ni oo yethba7ne ..
that's so wrong ..
it's not even Love for god's seak ..
.
.
[ Fadwa ]
I woke up mn ilnoom around 6 pm.
uuuuf! I hate it laima agoom met'akhir ..
I called Bazza .. I wanna start my plan ..
bas malait! ..
Fadwa ; " aloooooo .. where are youu? "
Bazza ; " Im in the hospitaL with Fayy .."
my hand froze .. ; " wh..what??? "
Bazza : " no no .. la te5tar3ain ... she's fine ..
She's pregnant for fact .. "
She said hal kalam while laughing ..
I felt her happiness ..
7asait channa Someone just slap me ..
She's pregnant?? with FaisaL's son???
NO! NO! NOOOOOOO!
I hate it!!
I don't wanna my kids to have half-brothers!
yes yes .. The idea of love him and marry him ..
Still ON! ..
Bazza : " ALOOOOO?? "
Fadwa : " alo? alo? .. wainch sootech ega66e3! .. "
Bazza : " haw! it's so clear! wain ega6e3? .. "
I fake a happy tone : " heheh abbaaaaih mabroook ..
allah etamim .. where's she?? lazim abareklaha .. "
She gave me Fay ..
Fadwa : " mabrooooooooooook 7ayaaaaaaaate ..
allah etamim 3alaiiiiich .. "
Fay : " Omg! 7abebetiiiii thankyou .. thankyou .. "
Fadwa : " you'll name her fadwa right? "
Fay : " hehehe sure! ma yabeelah .. "
I smiled ..
maskeena .. She don't deserve elli basaweh ..
I whispered deep inside ; " Im sorry .. "
but what can I do?? ..
we can choose the One we love ..
Fadwa : " Fayoon pls dear give me Bazza .. "
Bazza : "aloooooooo .. "
Fadwa : " bazzo .. pls let's go today 7ag ay caffe ..
I need to talk with you .. about something .. pls ..
don't mention it to Fay .. "

6 comments:

  1. Fedwa is a biatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when's the next post????

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG IS SHE SERIOUS?? SHE CANT BE SERIOUS!!! laish hee chee cant she find another guy to go after NOT HER BEST FRIENDS HUSBAND!!!!

    cant wait 4 ur next post daaahling..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey can you check my stories?

    Unlockus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello :P
    We would like you to join us ib e7tefalyat el mawaheb bel aveanus 24-25-26/9
    And if you have any kind of talent we would love it if you would participate with us
    Thank you 
    For more information visit our blog
    www.zawwaya-alshaghaf.blogspot.com
    From Zawaya Al-Sha'3af Team

    ReplyDelete