Saturday, April 25, 2009

1- The Three Musketeers ..

[ The Three Musketeers .. ]
A New Kuwaiti Story ..
I believe that My story Is
unique and touch everybodies lives..
it will contain 3 different point of views ..
So Enjoy ..
.
.
[ FAY ]
6ala3t my mobile min ta7at il bellow ..
oo Sheft il sa3a .. It was 12;36 am
I closed my eyes .. after texting FaiSaL ..
( 7ayate ana sa3adt foog banam ..
Good night;*)
FaisaL was my cousin ..
I Know some people find it akward
to fall in love with your cousin ..
but to me .. It was just amazing!
because he's .. mmmmmmm ..
well , FAISAL! ;*
we have been In Love since kenna small kids ..
bas Oficially mn 4 years ..
I was 16 years Old .. and he was 19 ..
And finally before 2 monthes tezawajna ..
after finishing his jam3a and everything ..
yeah I know he's 23 bas ma 5allas jam3a ela met'akhir ..
cause he was just so busy with ente5abat and haL suwalif ..
I'm in my 3rd year in The SchooL of law in Kuwait ..
well , I Have 3 sisters kilhum married ..
and 2 un biological sisters ;p
Fadwa and Bazza ( FaisaL's sister so she's my cousin also ..)
mn 3oumerna 6 years we7na un separable ..
Fadwa wa7eeda .. ma 3endaha Sisters or brothers ..
So Me and Bazza volunteered to be her sisters for ever ..
and that what made us .. the three musketeers ..
I Loved Bazza akthar for sure ..
because she's my cousin ..
even oo ehya 3endaha her own mistakes ..
bas who doesn't ??
She's pretty Mashalla ..
Small Sharp Nose and thin fully red lips ..
and big circular hazeL eyes ..
and Mashalla her carameL hair waves ..
MU SIJ! ..
well ,
Im a tidy and calm person ..
Im kind but not so friendly or even funny ..
I tend to be a Qutie peson but sometimes
I think that hurts alot!
.
.
[ Bazza ]
MALAQAAAAAA..!
I hate it when Fayyo etfooz 3alaina bil janjefa ..
oo etrou7 up stairs to "sleep!"
And Now berid FaisaL from Sultan center oo ye'97ak 3alaina
laish kilmarra etfoz ..
SOmetimes ashik enha etgheesh ..
uuuuuffffff ..
and tomorrow her shar6 will be a Stupidddddd.. I KNOW!
She'll force us to clean the living room or wash her clothes ..
I hatttteeee her ;@ .. khalaaaaas .. I'll change haL cousin ..
for fact , If I have to choose .. I'll choose Fadwa to be my cousin ..
I Love her chubby Body and Long Black hair ..
and Mashalla her 2 Ghamazzat .. worth the world ..
m3a her tanned skin .. she lookes like spanish girl ..
Mo nafs Fay .. She was kind of Mona zaki Style ..
and She's so inesent person oo ma et7eb
suwalif doing un-Acceptable things..
Im okay with doing crasy things behind my family's back ..
Bas Fay? uuuuh NO WAY! ..
She wouldn't do anything wrong asasan..!
I believe enha will die without doing anything wrong ib her life..
but even with her difference 3anne me and Fadwa ..
we loves her .. to death! ;*
She's my cousin and my brother's wife and
my friend since for ever ..
.
.
[ Fadwa ]
I can't Go to Fay and Bazza's Challet ..
I can't Face faisaL ..
I Love him ..
How could he Never find out??
Shloon ma 7as enna I love him ?
oo 3uqoob kil hatha erou7 yetzawaj Fay?
omg .. FAY??
okay No offence ..
but Fay is so "Maskeena!" and ma 3endaha 7is ..
HOW THE HELL DID HE LOVED HER??
Shloun ma shafne ana?
Im Hotter ..
Okay well , She's petite and with small nose and lips ..
she's like a cartoon girl with her big black eyes ..
And FaisaL! ;* AAAAAAAH! ..
He's The Kuwaiti virgin of HOTNESS! ..
Big Tiger hazeL eyes and Small Sharp Nose ..
and his fully pink lips ..
I can't Stand Watching him runnig after her like an Idiot!
okay she's my closest friend ..
But I just can't handle it ..

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm men Bedaayt'ha kraaaht Fadwa ;@!! shakw their inlove men zmaan shtaben entay :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so none of them knew about fay and faisal's relationship before they decided to get married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madry Shakw .. LooooooooL a7san ;@

    Confessions .. No ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good beginning keep it up =]
    Fadwa mn bidayat'ha shakilha t7ib il mashakil, 3indi 7sas inha mara7 t5eleehom i3eeshoun b5air

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teenageratsea .. hehe thanks ;* .. yeah ;S

    ReplyDelete
  6. wai3 shtabee fadwa?? karaht'ha min awalha! khara feeha shes mean y3ni shda3wa shes ur friend itgooleen 3anha chithi la oo closest friend! hehehe umbai thats so weird la2na i know cousins who like eachother ismhum fay oo faisal! nice story;)

    -H
    7ag my fay---> ( fajer)

    ReplyDelete
  7. H .. Thanks babe;* Ma etgasren .. hehehe really ;p hehehe makint adre ;D .. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL cute ;* Loved ur fay ;*

    ReplyDelete