Sunday, April 26, 2009

I did something Stupid Shwayya ..

Hey everybody ;* ..
yesterday Kint Shabka in Msn
with two of my good friends ..
ilmohim ,
we were talking about blogs oo kilshay ..
fa they was talking about opening a blog oo haL suwalif ..
fa I felt a little bit of guilt enna I opened a blog bedoon la agoulihm ..
So Now ,
I did stupid thing oo getlihm ena hatha my blog ..
Sometimes a7is enna I wanna say few things maabi a7ad from
my reaL life e3arefha li hal daraja .. do you understand me??
malqa shwayya .. because I do need some privacy ..
bas madre ;S .. I felt so chathaba etha ma gelt .. ;S
P.s ; LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS ;*

4 comments:

  1. YES YOU DID ;**
    NONA ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya eb9ara7a !!
    My best friend knows ena 3ndi blog, bs I didn't give her the link nor the name of it, cuz even though its not personal or I don't talk about personal stuff, it just feels sooo private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some Kuwaiteyya ..
    yeah ;( Im Just so stupidd sa7? ;S

    ReplyDelete